The 5 things that bother me about being tall:
1) In photos I’m always in the back row with all the men. Just once I would like to be up front with the women.
2) Being described as big. I am not big (I wear a size 4 for heavens sake) I am tall.
3) I have to shop for clothing online. I can’t check fit until it arrives in the mail and 1/4 I have to send it back. I would love to walk into a dressing room, try something on real time and then make a decision.
4) Anytime there is heavy lifting or something awkward to move people want me to do it. Just because I’m tall it does not mean I can move a 200lb sofa on my own. I’m a woman not a linebacker.
5) Being picked for a team sport like basketball FIRST. I’m tall but that doesn’t mean I can catch or throw a ball better than my shorter friends. I’m a terrible athlete :) and there is an assumption I can perform like an NBA star.
On a side note: THANK YOU TO WHOEVER BROUGHT THE MAXI DRESS BACK INTO STYLE. A style that only a tall woman can carry off perfectly.