- fishin4ever reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- fishin4ever likes this
- little---kitten likes this
- loving--you--is--red reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- slimj13 reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- haleyevekayla likes this
- kenolan23 likes this
- she-dances-on-tables reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- um-canyoulike-not likes this
- haunteddreamsandmidnightschemes likes this
- sweetsaxobeat likes this
- aightthenhoe likes this
- coffee-meow reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- away-from-the-safe-harbor likes this
- trollingisanartform reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- Stephanie submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
Wow, you must play basketball.
Oh really? … Volleyball?