- sammrodriguez likes this
- lamentations44 likes this
- mydisneylife18 likes this
- maybeitsrapture likes this
- tarandiehl reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- unconditionallly likes this
- live-beyond-the-edge likes this
- unpolishedpearl reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- alexxxisbaybay likes this
- deadlybatsmurf reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- anahyproductions likes this
- hazel-grace-lancaster likes this
- horoldstyles reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- thugsandglitter submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
“Why do you like *insert celebrity crush name*? You’re like 10 times taller than him!”
Why do you like breathing, bitch? You’re like 10 times more likely to get punched in the face if you keep talking.