- dewy-dewdrops likes this
- fishin4ever likes this
- beforebirth likes this
- littlefavre likes this
- oheyitsjen likes this
- aaygeecee likes this
- breakingwiththewaves likes this
- yourmindisawonderland reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- brittsbu likes this
- pheromonah reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- pheromonah likes this
- allalongthiseasternshore likes this
- abia123 reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- claire93 likes this
- watsthepointe reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- clp614 likes this
- justt4funn likes this
- thenameischarlotte submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
Being called “big”. There’s a difference between a”big person” and a “tall person”. I’m very insecure about my weight(what do expect? I’m 5’10 and have HUGE hips). That’s probably the thing I hate the most about being tall is being called big.