- impractical-ambitions likes this
- vain-is-vogue likes this
- twinpeaks8 likes this
- claire-suchfun reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- brutallytree likes this
- princessbobbie likes this
- always-no-sometimes likes this
- hrhblackempressofthesea likes this
- calypso94 likes this
- so-c0ral likes this
- popcultureexpertt likes this
- theshipislegit reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- asleepinthestorm likes this
- abused-greedler likes this
- Jillia submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
As someone considerably older than from what I’ve observed to be a majority of posters (I’m 30), I have to say, this is a really wonderful site for you younger ladies who are learning to embrace your height. I can relate to a lot of the posts here (finding things that fit, pictures all showing you at least a head taller than a group of your friends, etc.) and let me just say, you will love your height more and more as you grow older!
I’m 5’8” and LOVE to wear sky high heels. One of my major peeves about it thought are people who say, “Why do you need to wear heels? You’re already so tall!” NEED?? I don’t wear heels because I need to, I wear them because I love to. Because some shoes are just too gorgeous and do wonderful things for your figure. I’ve learned to embrace the fact that I tower over a lot of people and when you’re older you will be admired for your height. I love the looks I get walking into a party. It’s all about confidence. Walk into a room thinking, “yea I’m tall isn’t it fabulous?!” and it will show through.
Some things that are great about being tall:
- You stand out. In a positively beautiful way.
- Legs. You can flatten your tummy, work your butt, get breast implants (but please don’t!), but if you ain’t got the legs, there’s no work out or surgery that can fix that. Long legs are sexy!
- Problems finding pants that fit? Wear more dresses and skirts! Cuter and more feminine and shows off your assets! Clothes look better on you tall girls anyway.
- People telling you that you should model. It’s a nice little ego boost.
- Being able to reach stuff is great! No buying a stool or relying on other people to get stuff on the high shelf.
Work that height girls!