- impractical-ambitions likes this
- v-nation likes this
- cultcuts likes this
- moch-i likes this
- rachellatrice likes this
- sarahalber likes this
- caitthetimelady likes this
- imaginednonsense likes this
- miss-goldsmith reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- comeandsitforawhile reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- thathurricanejane likes this
- comeandsitforawhile submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
This is my best friend and I! I’m about 6’1 flat-footed and she’s 5’1. This is on our homecoming night, and of course, I rocked the 4 inch heels (; Making me 6’5! I love us and I wouldn’t have it any other way! :)