- lavinalisaaa likes this
- coleplusyou08 likes this
- xneverbecompletex likes this
- allsmilesngiggles likes this
- perlacanela reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- imaginednonsense likes this
- vicweasley23 likes this
- soleiriee likes this
- vain-is-vogue likes this
- above-the-average likes this
- the-wreckless-wild-youth reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- softspokenselftalk likes this
- normalisweird likes this
- theresnomysteryatall likes this
- caitthetimelady likes this
- wallflowernamed3mma likes this
- ineeda-doctah likes this
- hellajerica likes this
- swaggajk reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- cachetitos-demanzana likes this
- dopelinx likes this
- whatsnewwiththatdo likes this
- theconfessionsofaginger likes this
- wwwhatifiwascreative likes this
- starrynightskies318 likes this
- Zack submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
As a 5’11” male, I know I’m not the tallest guy out there but I’m definitely not the shortest. The average male in the US is 5’9” so that makes me above average :). As some of the other guys have mentioned, I would kill to have a tall, beautiful girlfriend and possible bride to be. That means that my future children might be tall as well. I would love see all the stares when we go out in public and you have your 4” heels on. Call me weird but hey that’s just what I’m attracted to.
I know a lot of you are still young and I understand that getting teased can be difficult. Just remember that high school isn’t the end of the line. The next time somebody teases you, just tell them that you will make more money than them in the future :P. You are also less likely to die from a heart attack!