- musicalsage likes this
- standtall-whiterose likes this
- rachellatrice likes this
- rachellatrice reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- somehowithrive likes this
- ruthysimagination likes this
- futuremissamerica reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- charcoalandchuckles likes this
- lyriums reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- twelveoclocksiren submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
A woman can’t even join a Tall Club unless she’s 5’10”, and they seem to be a pretty good judge of tall. I don’t think that these submissions from women shorter than that should be submitted. You’re not tall, you’re slightly above average.
A 6’1” woman amused by the whining from ladies who have no idea what it is to have trouble with hemlines.