- misskrystyl likes this
- stephaniejj23 likes this
- blondiedigs likes this
- lizziet117 reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- notevenginger13 likes this
- poisonivy7 likes this
- rachellatrice reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- rachellatrice likes this
- imaginednonsense likes this
- sh3islove likes this
- futuremissamerica reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- camelsforlife likes this
- alysonsaywhat likes this
- kaylawaylaaa likes this
- justsmile007 likes this
- lyricslitterthekeys likes this
- unbrok3n likes this
- katefrid likes this
- sincerleymaggie likes this
- somehowithrive likes this
- reccklesssyouth likes this
- thirteenthirteen likes this
- le-mal-apelle-le-mal likes this
- storyofatallgirl reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- mydisneylife18 likes this
- Andrew submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
Im a guy, 22 years old and 6’8. Back in high school and college, I’ve have many of my guy friends say that they definitely find taller women attractive if one ever happen to cross by. I believe it’s society that has the majority of people believe that in a relationship, the man is taller than the woman. Any deviation from that would be seen as “strange”. That’s society. Don’t do things that makes society happy. Do things that make you happy.
There are tall men out there, who I believe would be very happy with a tall woman and not intimidated by your height. Do not give up hope. Finding the right person may take a while. Don’t be discouraged by other people around you. I personally find tall women far more attractive than shorter women.