- dizzy-dreamland likes this
- ivegottatheory likes this
- roboticsheep likes this
- amandabeep likes this
- paralyzedbyyoursmile likes this
- heyisforhorsesyoucow likes this
- the-hylian-from-skaia reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- bold-blondeandbeautiful reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- lyricslitterthekeys likes this
- giraffeonstilts likes this
- brittney submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
Banana Republic online for tall dressy clothes! I’ve never had a dress fit so well!
Ann Taylor LOFT has talls online as well.
Target has C9 Champion yoga pants in tall. These fit me pretty well!
American Eagle’s extra long works for me ONLY in jeans (khaki’s are short there?)
Delia*s has long torso one pieces.
Old Navy isn’t my favorite, but they do have talls online too!
Does anybody else wish there was a “tall” section like the “petites” in most department stores!?