- maybeitsjustrightforthenight reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- tawanaroshell likes this
- everybody--needs--inspiration--0 likes this
- stub-born-love reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- kylieelanee reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- dizzy-dreamland likes this
- ivegottatheory likes this
- naturallylovelyliza likes this
- balitosisx likes this
- heyisforhorsesyoucow likes this
- shadowhunterbassoonists likes this
- smalltown4hgirl likes this
- maybeitsjustrightforthenight likes this
- themusicdan likes this
- pandabearvestal reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- pandabearvestal likes this
- jecroisauxlicornes likes this
- beyond-amazin likes this
- enchanted-dystopia likes this
- dazedandblissful reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- gaensam likes this
- unic0orns likes this
- livelaughlove127 reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- missmaddixoxo reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- norem0rse reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- freedomandpain likes this
- tumultu0us likes this
- brittney submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
1. I’ve been called a giraffe/gazelle many many times. At least they’re graceful?
2. Extra-long jeans are available online at American Eagle. They are WONDERFUL. Boyfriend style is my favorite! I’m gonna try skinny jeans soon…even though I feel like I might look a little stork-like.
3. Long torso bathing suits are at Delia*s. Swim class was made much easier after I realized this.
4. If people ask if I play basketball/volleyball, I ask if they play miniature golf (:
5. I’ve yet to have a job where my direct supervisor was taller than me. Including men.
6. IGNORE THE MEN WITH NAPOLEON COMPLEXES. Seriously. They’re gonna huff and puff to feel bigger than you, but stand tall & confident. They wish they were your height :P
7. Wear heels if you can walk in them well. Let me tell you, I feel SO confident in heels…until somebody has to say “WOAAAH” haha. It’s usually followed by “You’re like, model height” though (:
8. I love when people meet my dad. He’s 6’ 7” and it’s funny to see people’s faces when they realize that’s where I get my height!
9. Has anybody else had dreams where they are giants and everyone else is super tiny!? SO FRIGHTENING.
10. I’ve had a lot of guys tell me that being tall is sexy. Don’t hunch over or make yourself smaller…you’re beautiful the way you are! It’s a struggle for me to feel confident sometimes, so I know it isn’t easy! 5’ 11” and still lookin’ for a 6’ or taller boy haha…not that you cannot date somebody shorter! If it were the right person, I would…but in terms of my personal comfort in a relationship…I just prefer being the shorter one!