- becawynne likes this
- ineeda-doctah likes this
- sherlockschevytardis likes this
- cowgirl-up21 likes this
- subwaytomanhattan likes this
- le-mal-apelle-le-mal likes this
- everwonderwhatif likes this
- daydreamersmemories likes this
- neilsperry reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- neilsperry likes this
- truuth-be-told reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- vain-is-vogue submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
Personally, I think being tall and thin is just as bad as being tall and big. I’m 5’10” and I weigh 120 pounds, and I have the most awkward body. My arms and legs are too too long, and I don’t have boobs or an ass. I just feel awkward all the time, since I’m so tall yet so thin. Society says I’m beautiful, but I think I look like I’m starving, even though I eat all the time. xx