- superkittygirl likes this
- goth-sloth likes this
- curvystoner reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- becawynne reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- becawynne likes this
- theirishpepper likes this
- forgottenivy likes this
- lizziet117 reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- kindleschmenderson likes this
- normalisweird reblogged this from tall-girl-problems and added:
- oliviamadaras reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- mapetitevieetjetaime likes this
- vampiretuesday likes this
- stabthesoup submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
I understand if you don’t want to post this, I’m just frustrated after hearing a bunch of shorter girls bitch about being short: When girls who are shorter than you act so entitled just because you are taller. Newsflash, being super tall isn’t all daisies and unicorns either!