- cultcuts likes this
- isabellebwaygirl reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- isabellebwaygirl likes this
- eastvillageshedevil reblogged this from theblackempressdiaries
- wallflowerdreamer likes this
- blaze-yourowntrail likes this
- lust-and-ramblings likes this
- frohawking likes this
- strawberries-sakura reblogged this from theblackempressdiaries
- strawberries-sakura likes this
- coralecomics reblogged this from theblackempressdiaries
- theblackempressdiaries reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- theblackempressdiaries likes this
- themusicdan likes this
- caitthetimelady likes this
- unconditionallly reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- nyurrwithcheese likes this
- idrawcubes likes this
- undiscerning-adventuress likes this
- undiscerning-adventuress reblogged this from tall-girl-problems
- S. Beth submitted this to tall-girl-problems
For all the beautiful tall girls and the problems we have to endure. Through all the teasing, feeling out of place & short hems, I'm finally coming to a point where I realized that there's nothing wrong with being a little different. People still try to tear me down about it but there will always be people doing that. These problems are mostly to make you laugh & go "OH MY GOD. THAT'S MY LIFE." But this is more than just a place to share each other's problems. It's a support group where we encourage girls to see the beauty within them (so play nice, ladies). Ask me anything & feel free to submit!
"You're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem."
My boy friend of three years is actually 3 in shorter than me. I am a very happy 6’1” women and he is a 5’10” man. I have found growing up that generally younger men/boys are not interested on women taller than them because they have confidence issues and they feel intimidated. My boy friend even admits that when he was younger he felt the same, now that he is a mature 27 year old he find taller women more beautiful especially if they are confident in their height. Confidence is everything, the straighter you stand, the prouder you walk, you will feel better about yourself and people will notice you more for who you are than how tall you stand. My younger sister is a great example she is just shy of 6’4” and she loves being tall, people normally notice her gleaming smile and personality before they notice that they stand shorter than her. This is a great support blog, keep up the good work :) Best of luck!